As a nonprofit organization making local and regional produce and products available, the generosity from businesses and individuals in our community has been essential in the Edenton Farmers Market’s continued success.
With donors’ help, the Market:
- Makes local fresh, healthy food accessibility to everyone in the community.
- Encourages small business through its local produce, prepared food, and craft vendors.
- Promotes a family atmosphere.
- Provides educational activities that promote healthy living, sustainable farming, and participation in arts and crafts.
- Makes fresh, local foods available to those in need by working with the local housing authority, healthcare providers, and the NC Cooperative Extension’s Master Food Volunteers.
- Has received grant funding to supplement EBT/SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) and educational benefits utilized at the Market.
To carry on its programming, for monthly expenses such as (electricity, water, insurance, and mortgage), and for general upkeep and improvements to the building and grounds, we call on the generosity of individuals and businesses who want to see the Market thrive. Various recognition levels for annual donation have
Individual Donors Business/Corporate Donors
The names of Market Champions will be displayed on the donor wall inside the Edenton Farmers Market building. Because we appreciate everyone who does donate to the Market, all donors are acknowledged on the Market website and in our monthly email newsletter (unless of course, a donor asks to remain anonymous.).
The Edenton Farmers Market is a 501(c)(3) organization, making all donations tax deductible. Donations can be made to the Edenton Farmers Market, PO Box 754, Edenton, NC, 27932. For other options, contact the Market by email at email@example.com
And as always, we thank you for your patronage of the Market and its vendors.
Your support makes a difference!
Edenton Farmers Market Board of Directors
Mary Wolfe, President
Ginny Gillis, Vice President
Tom Shields, Secretary
Betsy King, Treasurer
Cheryl Orr, Member at Large
Patrick Rose, Member at Large
Teri Locke, Vendor Member
Darryl Stallings, Vendor Member