Welcome to the Edenton Farmers Market!
We are a 501C3 nonprofit. The market is held rain or shine every Saturday, 8am-noon, April through December each year. Plus an indoor/outdoor winter market every Saturday, 9am-noon, January through March.
Come shop our market in our newly renovated building in downtown Historic Edenton at 200 North Broad St. This permanent location will help us further our mission to bring the Chowan County area healthier food choices while supporting local farmers.
Why Shop at the Farmers Market?
- Buy fresh, healthy food directly from the farmer.
- Support your local economy.
- Access affordable prices.
- Meet your neighbors and make new friends in the community.
- Buy high quality personal care products.
- Purchase artisan crafts.
- Enjoy live music.
- Walk or ride your bike – it’s conveniently located!
- Have a lighter footprint on the planet.
- Provide accessibility to healthful, regionally grown or produced food for all residents and visitors regardless of income level.
- Provide an educational forum for consumers to learn the uses and benefits of quality, locally grown or prepared food products that will improve the health of the community.
- Provide local farmers and producers a venue to sell their products directly to the consumer.
- Enhance the quality of life in Edenton and Chowan County by providing a community activity which fosters social gathering, sharing of information about food and healthful living and expansion of local business opportunities.